I'm not looking forward to being a huge hypocrite.
Bean is going to do nothing but grow bigger, and I can see myself saying, "For the love of God! Pick up all your mess, or so help me, you're going to lose privileges!"
I firmly believe that an important part of parenting is modeling the behavior that you yourself expect from your children.
...Now, who's going to break the news to my husband that he cannot leave his crap all over the house and in the car anymore?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, December 18, 2011
"Clean All The Things!"
I'm not looking forward to being a huge hypocrite.
Bean is going to do nothing but grow bigger, and I can see myself saying, "For the love of God! Pick up all your mess, or so help me, you're going to lose privileges!"
I firmly believe that an important part of parenting is modeling the behavior that you yourself expect from your children.
...Now, who's going to break the news to my husband that he cannot leave his crap all over the house and in the car anymore?
Bean is going to do nothing but grow bigger, and I can see myself saying, "For the love of God! Pick up all your mess, or so help me, you're going to lose privileges!"
I firmly believe that an important part of parenting is modeling the behavior that you yourself expect from your children.
...Now, who's going to break the news to my husband that he cannot leave his crap all over the house and in the car anymore?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment