Monday, May 23, 2011

My Naughty Kids

I decided to give a "shout-out" to my first children - my dogs.
I love them, even when they don't listen to me, dig holes, pick unripened fruit off of our trees and leave it half-eaten on the ground... yeah. They're smelly, wiggly, and can pull you so hard that your center of gravity is taken away. Oz cannot greet you without jumping, and Titus is convinced that barking will help you feel more "at home." But in the end, I wouldn't have it any other way. So here's to my naughty kids: mommy loves you so much!
Baby Oz, passed out.
Baby Titus, waiting on his food.

My sweet Rhett dog, who left us too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, May 23, 2011

My Naughty Kids

I decided to give a "shout-out" to my first children - my dogs.
I love them, even when they don't listen to me, dig holes, pick unripened fruit off of our trees and leave it half-eaten on the ground... yeah. They're smelly, wiggly, and can pull you so hard that your center of gravity is taken away. Oz cannot greet you without jumping, and Titus is convinced that barking will help you feel more "at home." But in the end, I wouldn't have it any other way. So here's to my naughty kids: mommy loves you so much!
Baby Oz, passed out.
Baby Titus, waiting on his food.

My sweet Rhett dog, who left us too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment