Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Job Description

Someone needs to add "Financial Planner" and "Accountant" to my title.
I have spent the majority of my time parenting on the phone with the government the past two days, trying to get straight answers regarding loan consolidation. It. is. gross.
(Also, my son now has a huge scrape on his forehead, so I can memorialize [in group photos, no less] that time when his first Valentine's Day was overshadowed by my lengthy questions about adjusted gross income with a nice woman in D.C.).

Good news: The US Dept of Education has taken over all federal loan consolidation. Hooray! No more shopping around for the best rate!

Bad news: The US Dept of Education has taken over all federal loan consolidation. Your wait time? Approximately 60-90 Days. No cutting, kids!

I'm taking some Advil, making some mint tea, and calling it a day.
Also, I love my husband and my baby - if I didn't, there is no way in heck I'd be doing all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Job Description

Someone needs to add "Financial Planner" and "Accountant" to my title.
I have spent the majority of my time parenting on the phone with the government the past two days, trying to get straight answers regarding loan consolidation. It. is. gross.
(Also, my son now has a huge scrape on his forehead, so I can memorialize [in group photos, no less] that time when his first Valentine's Day was overshadowed by my lengthy questions about adjusted gross income with a nice woman in D.C.).

Good news: The US Dept of Education has taken over all federal loan consolidation. Hooray! No more shopping around for the best rate!

Bad news: The US Dept of Education has taken over all federal loan consolidation. Your wait time? Approximately 60-90 Days. No cutting, kids!

I'm taking some Advil, making some mint tea, and calling it a day.
Also, I love my husband and my baby - if I didn't, there is no way in heck I'd be doing all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment