I just finished filling out our application for a home loan. They are going to let us know soon if we are pre-approved, and then the real work begins. The idea of buying a house is so unreal to me...
Honestly, it didn't look like our little family would be in this position until 3-4 years from now. But, here we are. With a down payment. Looking at houses, and lenders, and rates, and school districts, and TAXES (man, the taxes...).
I'm a grown up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Crunching the Numbers
I just finished filling out our application for a home loan. They are going to let us know soon if we are pre-approved, and then the real work begins. The idea of buying a house is so unreal to me...
Honestly, it didn't look like our little family would be in this position until 3-4 years from now. But, here we are. With a down payment. Looking at houses, and lenders, and rates, and school districts, and TAXES (man, the taxes...).
I'm a grown up.
Honestly, it didn't look like our little family would be in this position until 3-4 years from now. But, here we are. With a down payment. Looking at houses, and lenders, and rates, and school districts, and TAXES (man, the taxes...).
I'm a grown up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment