Tuesday, July 24, 2012

If You Don't Have Tan Lines...

Today, it's Splash Pad Day with the Sprout. That also means it's "I can't believe what little pieces of dental floss you are wearing in public, teenage babysitter..." Day. Maybe it's because I was way more self-conscious in high school (and didn't have the whole bronze goddess thing going for me), but dude. I know there are teenage boys in the public pool, right next door, but you are here to watch small children. In the splash pad area.
Some of those children are little girls, who want to be YOU when they grow up. Please, please model a little bit more decency to the impressionable minds you are taking care of.

Sincerely,
Wearing her ever-popular TYR one piece, complete with rash guard, hiding in the cabana shade with SPF 90 million on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

If You Don't Have Tan Lines...

Today, it's Splash Pad Day with the Sprout. That also means it's "I can't believe what little pieces of dental floss you are wearing in public, teenage babysitter..." Day. Maybe it's because I was way more self-conscious in high school (and didn't have the whole bronze goddess thing going for me), but dude. I know there are teenage boys in the public pool, right next door, but you are here to watch small children. In the splash pad area.
Some of those children are little girls, who want to be YOU when they grow up. Please, please model a little bit more decency to the impressionable minds you are taking care of.

Sincerely,
Wearing her ever-popular TYR one piece, complete with rash guard, hiding in the cabana shade with SPF 90 million on.

No comments:

Post a Comment