Monday, February 21, 2011
I Knew It
I knew it was going to be a great day, because I was the very first person in line at Target today - as in, the very first Target patron. I love going to Target early in the morning, when it's quiet, before the city becomes crazy. The good feeling was affirmed as I got into my car, cracked the windows a bit, and turned on the radio. The Stones were on the radio, with Jagger telling me how he isn't anyone's "beast of buuurrrrrdennnnnnn." It just fit. Paul is coming home, post-call, Target had what I needed, and the Stones were singing to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, February 21, 2011
I Knew It
I knew it was going to be a great day, because I was the very first person in line at Target today - as in, the very first Target patron. I love going to Target early in the morning, when it's quiet, before the city becomes crazy. The good feeling was affirmed as I got into my car, cracked the windows a bit, and turned on the radio. The Stones were on the radio, with Jagger telling me how he isn't anyone's "beast of buuurrrrrdennnnnnn." It just fit. Paul is coming home, post-call, Target had what I needed, and the Stones were singing to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment