"Hi, my name is Bean's Mom, and I'm a cloth diaper-holic."
You guys, my new Weehuggers came in the mail. OHMYGOSHILOVETHEMSOMUCH.
Awesome, just awesome. I chose the snaps instead of velcro and they are bomb-diggity. Very similar to the Thirsties Duo Wraps (which come in 2 sizes to grow with your babe), but the outside is softer and feels more cloth-like. I'm still doing the organic unbleached prefolds + snappi + cover routine, and I have yet to experience a poo blow-out. The leg gussets catch everything. Plus, how cute are baby butts when covered in fluff?
My recipe for cuteness:
24-36 prefolds (this depends on how often you'd like to do laundry)
4-6 covers (if you choose a system that has only 2 sizes, you get more use out of the covers)
6-8 Snappi fasteners
One large wetbag (I prefer an open, dry pail system. Warning: it starts to get stinky after 2 days)
One small wetbag w/ zippered closure (for your diaper bag).
Until the next meeting of "CDA"... ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Junkie
"Hi, my name is Bean's Mom, and I'm a cloth diaper-holic."
You guys, my new Weehuggers came in the mail. OHMYGOSHILOVETHEMSOMUCH.
Awesome, just awesome. I chose the snaps instead of velcro and they are bomb-diggity. Very similar to the Thirsties Duo Wraps (which come in 2 sizes to grow with your babe), but the outside is softer and feels more cloth-like. I'm still doing the organic unbleached prefolds + snappi + cover routine, and I have yet to experience a poo blow-out. The leg gussets catch everything. Plus, how cute are baby butts when covered in fluff?
My recipe for cuteness:
24-36 prefolds (this depends on how often you'd like to do laundry)
4-6 covers (if you choose a system that has only 2 sizes, you get more use out of the covers)
6-8 Snappi fasteners
One large wetbag (I prefer an open, dry pail system. Warning: it starts to get stinky after 2 days)
One small wetbag w/ zippered closure (for your diaper bag).
Until the next meeting of "CDA"... ciao!
You guys, my new Weehuggers came in the mail. OHMYGOSHILOVETHEMSOMUCH.
Awesome, just awesome. I chose the snaps instead of velcro and they are bomb-diggity. Very similar to the Thirsties Duo Wraps (which come in 2 sizes to grow with your babe), but the outside is softer and feels more cloth-like. I'm still doing the organic unbleached prefolds + snappi + cover routine, and I have yet to experience a poo blow-out. The leg gussets catch everything. Plus, how cute are baby butts when covered in fluff?
My recipe for cuteness:
24-36 prefolds (this depends on how often you'd like to do laundry)
4-6 covers (if you choose a system that has only 2 sizes, you get more use out of the covers)
6-8 Snappi fasteners
One large wetbag (I prefer an open, dry pail system. Warning: it starts to get stinky after 2 days)
One small wetbag w/ zippered closure (for your diaper bag).
Until the next meeting of "CDA"... ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment