Dear Gentle Readers,
I have been in my country paradise for almost 2 weeks, and have just returned to the urban jungle I call home for now. So much has happened! I want to write posts on all of the highlights because it was so enjoyable. They include:
-My neighbor's chicken
-Flying solo with a baby, twice
-A Bean photoshoot, courtesy of Glamma
-Poky's first meeting with Bean
And much much more. But today, I leave you with this - Paul is graduating from his program today! We are going to celebrate: I'm so proud of my husband. Love you, honey :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, June 24, 2011
MIA
Dear Gentle Readers,
I have been in my country paradise for almost 2 weeks, and have just returned to the urban jungle I call home for now. So much has happened! I want to write posts on all of the highlights because it was so enjoyable. They include:
-My neighbor's chicken
-Flying solo with a baby, twice
-A Bean photoshoot, courtesy of Glamma
-Poky's first meeting with Bean
And much much more. But today, I leave you with this - Paul is graduating from his program today! We are going to celebrate: I'm so proud of my husband. Love you, honey :)
I have been in my country paradise for almost 2 weeks, and have just returned to the urban jungle I call home for now. So much has happened! I want to write posts on all of the highlights because it was so enjoyable. They include:
-My neighbor's chicken
-Flying solo with a baby, twice
-A Bean photoshoot, courtesy of Glamma
-Poky's first meeting with Bean
And much much more. But today, I leave you with this - Paul is graduating from his program today! We are going to celebrate: I'm so proud of my husband. Love you, honey :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment