Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Problems and Solutions

Yesterday I felt slightly weak and achy. No sign of fever, but some definite GI stuff. I thought to myself, "24 hour bug. Okay." Then last night, it became glaringly obvious that I have lumps in my breast - the same breast I got the gnarly mastitis in. I am not panicking, but it's incredibly familiar. The only good thing is the symptoms I had yesterday have disappeared. I'm suspecting we're dealing with a clogged duct, so back to warm hot compresses, massages, and letting him feed as much as he wants on that side.
---
The clogged duct is pretty bad. But, there's a silver lining, like always, to this situation: yesterday, for the first time, Bean laughed and giggled in rapid succession. There's no denying it. My baby can and does officially think his father is hilarious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Problems and Solutions

Yesterday I felt slightly weak and achy. No sign of fever, but some definite GI stuff. I thought to myself, "24 hour bug. Okay." Then last night, it became glaringly obvious that I have lumps in my breast - the same breast I got the gnarly mastitis in. I am not panicking, but it's incredibly familiar. The only good thing is the symptoms I had yesterday have disappeared. I'm suspecting we're dealing with a clogged duct, so back to warm hot compresses, massages, and letting him feed as much as he wants on that side.
---
The clogged duct is pretty bad. But, there's a silver lining, like always, to this situation: yesterday, for the first time, Bean laughed and giggled in rapid succession. There's no denying it. My baby can and does officially think his father is hilarious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment