Dear Appah,
This morning, Momma told me you were getting on a plane tomorrow morning to come and be with us. I am *SO* excited, that I couldn't even sit still during church today. I seem to be rushing those teeth I've been working on to hurry up and come in - Mom says I must be trying to impress you.
Also, more big news! I've outgrown all 6-9 month clothing, which means that I can now only wear size 9 months and beyond. I've gotten so big, Appah, you won't recognize me. :) It's pretty hot today (107 degrees) and Mom and I have been praying that Jesus brings a cool front so that your first day here doesn't make you think we secretly moved to Hell.
I don't think it's hellish, though: I have lots of friends here and we do fun things that I enjoy.
I'm tickled pink to share them with you.
Love and Kisses,
Bean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Countdown to Appah - < 24 Hours
Dear Appah,
This morning, Momma told me you were getting on a plane tomorrow morning to come and be with us. I am *SO* excited, that I couldn't even sit still during church today. I seem to be rushing those teeth I've been working on to hurry up and come in - Mom says I must be trying to impress you.
Also, more big news! I've outgrown all 6-9 month clothing, which means that I can now only wear size 9 months and beyond. I've gotten so big, Appah, you won't recognize me. :) It's pretty hot today (107 degrees) and Mom and I have been praying that Jesus brings a cool front so that your first day here doesn't make you think we secretly moved to Hell.
I don't think it's hellish, though: I have lots of friends here and we do fun things that I enjoy.
I'm tickled pink to share them with you.
Love and Kisses,
Bean
This morning, Momma told me you were getting on a plane tomorrow morning to come and be with us. I am *SO* excited, that I couldn't even sit still during church today. I seem to be rushing those teeth I've been working on to hurry up and come in - Mom says I must be trying to impress you.
Also, more big news! I've outgrown all 6-9 month clothing, which means that I can now only wear size 9 months and beyond. I've gotten so big, Appah, you won't recognize me. :) It's pretty hot today (107 degrees) and Mom and I have been praying that Jesus brings a cool front so that your first day here doesn't make you think we secretly moved to Hell.
I don't think it's hellish, though: I have lots of friends here and we do fun things that I enjoy.
I'm tickled pink to share them with you.
Love and Kisses,
Bean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment