Monday, August 1, 2011

Mission: Slightly Impossible

We arrived, in one piece, and alive. Currently, I am holed up in a hotel room with Poky, two dogs, and a baby. They tell me the keys are coming my way.

"But I'm le tired!"

It's so weird how a large span of time in which many things took place feels so short. It's like I blinked, and we were here, and we never lived anywhere else. It's so fitting that scripture describes our existence as being "like a vapor." There's more to come, but it will probably take a few days to get settled and put out all the huge explosions small fires around here.
WE MADE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, August 1, 2011

Mission: Slightly Impossible

We arrived, in one piece, and alive. Currently, I am holed up in a hotel room with Poky, two dogs, and a baby. They tell me the keys are coming my way.

"But I'm le tired!"

It's so weird how a large span of time in which many things took place feels so short. It's like I blinked, and we were here, and we never lived anywhere else. It's so fitting that scripture describes our existence as being "like a vapor." There's more to come, but it will probably take a few days to get settled and put out all the huge explosions small fires around here.
WE MADE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment