His two bottom front teeth are halfway grown in.
His 1st year molars all have points through the gums.
He is getting better at sitting up unassisted, and trying to crawl.
He understands the sign for "milk" - he can't sign back to me yet, but he gets it.
![]() |
| Nothing stops the thumb sucking. Nothing. |
We are going to start baby led weaning (aka solids) this week - filming it, of course. I never thought that picking my son's first food would be so *ahem* anxiety inducing. What if I pick the wrong thing? What if he hates it? What if I'm not doing this the right way? Blah blah blah. I need to just chill, but it's hard - I'm not really ready for him to try big boy foods. That means he's growing up, and I like him being little and depending on me in that way. I need to just trust that everyone goes through this, and that it's positive, and that he will still feed as long as I offer. (I think I just prevented myself from crying about feeding my son solid food).
Maybe *I* need to grow up.

No comments:
Post a Comment