Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Made This

Glamma says that my son is a "thinker." While this is to be praised, there's also an air of caution in her voice when she says it.
"You were a thinker, too. You still are. You always want to research, to know, and to argue about everything. It's admirable in an adult, but very tiring in a small child. Most of the time, you aren't right as a small child, because you just don't know enough yet. You're too inexperienced."
That's very true, Glamma.

I always wondered what a mini-me would look like. I'll admit, I often pictured MM to be a girl (because, hey, I am one).
You guys, he is my mini-me. Sometimes, it catches me off-guard and just knocks the breath out of me. I love this kid.
I made this.
30 Weeks. Already a distinguished gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Made This

Glamma says that my son is a "thinker." While this is to be praised, there's also an air of caution in her voice when she says it.
"You were a thinker, too. You still are. You always want to research, to know, and to argue about everything. It's admirable in an adult, but very tiring in a small child. Most of the time, you aren't right as a small child, because you just don't know enough yet. You're too inexperienced."
That's very true, Glamma.

I always wondered what a mini-me would look like. I'll admit, I often pictured MM to be a girl (because, hey, I am one).
You guys, he is my mini-me. Sometimes, it catches me off-guard and just knocks the breath out of me. I love this kid.
I made this.
30 Weeks. Already a distinguished gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment