**The above is directly related to what I'm going to talk about below. In other words, my daily dose of "funny" could not have happened without this product. Thank you, Rachel Coleman & Emilie Brown!
---
This might just sound like another parental brag (
My child is really smart. He signs to me a lot now. I'm so glad I've taught him how to express himself, using BST videos, even though he's non-verbal. ("I'm awesome: Go, me!")
...Unfortunately, his favorite is "finished/all done." Bean likes to sign it whenever there is unpleasant activity coming his way.
Examples:
Diaper change? "All done!"
Wiping his face? "All done!"
Clearing his nose? "All done!"
Eating eggs? "All done!"
...Walking into his great-grandparents' house? "All done!" (They're really scary, apparently).
Picture this happening, hands flapping and twisting wildly, while my son makes high pitched squeals of displeasure. ("I'm awesome! Go me!") *facepalm*
No comments:
Post a Comment