Monday, March 19, 2012

Recently Heard Around Here

Glamma: "Oh my... Did something die?!"
Me: "Um, I think it's the diaper pail."
---
Me: "My wrist is really hurt, I think. Ugh!"
P: "You have to rest it."
Me: "Yeah, like that can happen. It's impossible. I have a child! I don't want to miss working out! Argh!"
P: *sings the "Meow Mix" song, and changes the lyric from "Meow" to "Whine"*
---
Me: "Give Mommy bpo-bpo!"
Bean: *shoves hand in my mouth*
Me: "...is that poop on your fingers?!?!"
---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, March 19, 2012

Recently Heard Around Here

Glamma: "Oh my... Did something die?!"
Me: "Um, I think it's the diaper pail."
---
Me: "My wrist is really hurt, I think. Ugh!"
P: "You have to rest it."
Me: "Yeah, like that can happen. It's impossible. I have a child! I don't want to miss working out! Argh!"
P: *sings the "Meow Mix" song, and changes the lyric from "Meow" to "Whine"*
---
Me: "Give Mommy bpo-bpo!"
Bean: *shoves hand in my mouth*
Me: "...is that poop on your fingers?!?!"
---

No comments:

Post a Comment