Last week, I decided I didn't want to change any more deuce diapers while at home. Hence, the Sprout is pantless during our time at home. I'm getting a small taste of potty training, and I understand why it's so stressful - we condition our children to go in their pants for a few years, then we tell them they can't do that anymore, *AND* we get upset when they want to continue to do so. In short, lazy.
In Europe, most children are toilet trained by 18 months. 18 MONTHS. Let that soak in...
I guess we should get started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Once Upon a Potty
Last week, I decided I didn't want to change any more deuce diapers while at home. Hence, the Sprout is pantless during our time at home. I'm getting a small taste of potty training, and I understand why it's so stressful - we condition our children to go in their pants for a few years, then we tell them they can't do that anymore, *AND* we get upset when they want to continue to do so. In short, lazy.
In Europe, most children are toilet trained by 18 months. 18 MONTHS. Let that soak in...
I guess we should get started.
In Europe, most children are toilet trained by 18 months. 18 MONTHS. Let that soak in...
I guess we should get started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment