I love my little family. With the days being longer, we are focusing more on outside activities (despite Paul's allergies) and nightly walks. It is truly enjoyable to talk about the future, the day's events, our sweet baby, together. Also, it gives my husband some quality time with his son, and that is something I treasure.
Glamma comes into town tonight, with my brother, for a weekend of pictures (in advance of the 1st birthday) and quality time. How lucky can I get?
Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, March 16, 2012
Contentment
I love my little family. With the days being longer, we are focusing more on outside activities (despite Paul's allergies) and nightly walks. It is truly enjoyable to talk about the future, the day's events, our sweet baby, together. Also, it gives my husband some quality time with his son, and that is something I treasure.
Glamma comes into town tonight, with my brother, for a weekend of pictures (in advance of the 1st birthday) and quality time. How lucky can I get?
Life is good.
Glamma comes into town tonight, with my brother, for a weekend of pictures (in advance of the 1st birthday) and quality time. How lucky can I get?
Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment