Thank you, Bean, for giving me the best title (and the one that had the hardest final exam) of all: Mother.
Thank you, Paul, for being the reason I chose to become a Mother. You are my partner, and I love you.
Happy Mother's Day, to all the really cool cats out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, May 13, 2012
It's Like Last Year, But With More Sleep!
Thank you, Bean, for giving me the best title (and the one that had the hardest final exam) of all: Mother.
Thank you, Paul, for being the reason I chose to become a Mother. You are my partner, and I love you.
Happy Mother's Day, to all the really cool cats out there.
Thank you, Paul, for being the reason I chose to become a Mother. You are my partner, and I love you.
Happy Mother's Day, to all the really cool cats out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment