Our option period is up. The home inspection went well. Our amendments (aka List of Demands to Fix) were completely approved by the seller and will be paid for accordingly by them. We close June 6th.
We're in shock a little bit. Things could still go wrong, I guess (the appraisal hasn't happened yet), but it isn't likely. We are about to be homeowners. :-O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, May 3, 2012
So, We Bought A House
Our option period is up. The home inspection went well. Our amendments (aka List of Demands to Fix) were completely approved by the seller and will be paid for accordingly by them. We close June 6th.
We're in shock a little bit. Things could still go wrong, I guess (the appraisal hasn't happened yet), but it isn't likely. We are about to be homeowners. :-O
We're in shock a little bit. Things could still go wrong, I guess (the appraisal hasn't happened yet), but it isn't likely. We are about to be homeowners. :-O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment