Everyone keeps telling me to sleep when he sleeps (which seems virtually impossible if you want to do things for yourself like eat, find water, dress yourself in something you haven't worn 2 days in a row, etc). Today, I was finally able to do that -- it took me 4 1/2 hours to: make/eat my breakfast, feed him, get him changed, swaddled and soothed to the point of sleep and for me to then crawl into my own bed. I nabbed a total of 2 hours! I can't believe it! I'm so happy :)
And now he's awake again... We'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Sleep Success
Everyone keeps telling me to sleep when he sleeps (which seems virtually impossible if you want to do things for yourself like eat, find water, dress yourself in something you haven't worn 2 days in a row, etc). Today, I was finally able to do that -- it took me 4 1/2 hours to: make/eat my breakfast, feed him, get him changed, swaddled and soothed to the point of sleep and for me to then crawl into my own bed. I nabbed a total of 2 hours! I can't believe it! I'm so happy :)
And now he's awake again... We'll see what happens.
And now he's awake again... We'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment