Friday, April 1, 2011

Kidney Stone

A kidney stone is not actual labor (which I knew). However, it might be cool to think that I could give birth to Bean and push a stone out at the same time. If a stone is the worst pain a man can feel, similarly to childbirth, and childbirth is the most intense experience that a woman can feel... does that make me Queen of the Universe in "One Up Stories?"
("Have you ever had a baby and a kidney stone at the same time? Yeah, you lose.") Either way, I'm just happy that I feel better, that we've made it past 39 weeks, and that Bean seems completely unfazed by all this activity and our late-night hospital run.
I finished assembling the changing table (thanks, C!) and putting everything in its place. Everything is washed, organized, installed and waiting for our Bean Sprout. I can't believe it! I'm now convinced that since I hurried to complete everything, that he will be taking his time getting here. (Murphy's Law).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, April 1, 2011

Kidney Stone

A kidney stone is not actual labor (which I knew). However, it might be cool to think that I could give birth to Bean and push a stone out at the same time. If a stone is the worst pain a man can feel, similarly to childbirth, and childbirth is the most intense experience that a woman can feel... does that make me Queen of the Universe in "One Up Stories?"
("Have you ever had a baby and a kidney stone at the same time? Yeah, you lose.") Either way, I'm just happy that I feel better, that we've made it past 39 weeks, and that Bean seems completely unfazed by all this activity and our late-night hospital run.
I finished assembling the changing table (thanks, C!) and putting everything in its place. Everything is washed, organized, installed and waiting for our Bean Sprout. I can't believe it! I'm now convinced that since I hurried to complete everything, that he will be taking his time getting here. (Murphy's Law).

No comments:

Post a Comment