Lunar New Year: the time where we honor our elders, wish good luck and fortune on others, wear red, and eat rice cake soup. I'm a mutt, but Paul is Korean, and I get so excited to begin new traditions in our home. I'm not sure how I'll capture Bean "bowing" on film, but I'm going to try - it would be nice to send a picture text to my MIL, wishing her a prosperous Seollal.
Paul has begun his Reboot juice fast, and is on Day 3. We're expecting to see some detox symptoms possibly in the next 24-48 hours, and I'm just hoping it passes quickly. Yesterday was pretty awesome (Day 2), as he went all day long without needing to use medication for his allergies. I thought this cleanse might help with that, but I am totally amazed all ready by what is happening to my husband. It would be wonderful if, by the end, he also no longer needed to take his blood pressure medication (another thing I am hoping for).
Bean is Bean - working on 3 teeth at once, babbling more and more everyday, and developing his own "language" to communicate with us. He has a word for Paul, myself, "light," and "dog." It's adorable!
I let him try some juice I made yesterday (apple, carrot, & ginger) and he liked it. I might start introducing him to leafy greens this way, since he won't chew things like cucumber or kale (who wants to eat raw kale, anyway?!) I can't believe he's almost 1: I am in awe of how fast this time is passing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, January 23, 2012
설날
Lunar New Year: the time where we honor our elders, wish good luck and fortune on others, wear red, and eat rice cake soup. I'm a mutt, but Paul is Korean, and I get so excited to begin new traditions in our home. I'm not sure how I'll capture Bean "bowing" on film, but I'm going to try - it would be nice to send a picture text to my MIL, wishing her a prosperous Seollal.
Paul has begun his Reboot juice fast, and is on Day 3. We're expecting to see some detox symptoms possibly in the next 24-48 hours, and I'm just hoping it passes quickly. Yesterday was pretty awesome (Day 2), as he went all day long without needing to use medication for his allergies. I thought this cleanse might help with that, but I am totally amazed all ready by what is happening to my husband. It would be wonderful if, by the end, he also no longer needed to take his blood pressure medication (another thing I am hoping for).
Bean is Bean - working on 3 teeth at once, babbling more and more everyday, and developing his own "language" to communicate with us. He has a word for Paul, myself, "light," and "dog." It's adorable!
I let him try some juice I made yesterday (apple, carrot, & ginger) and he liked it. I might start introducing him to leafy greens this way, since he won't chew things like cucumber or kale (who wants to eat raw kale, anyway?!) I can't believe he's almost 1: I am in awe of how fast this time is passing.
Paul has begun his Reboot juice fast, and is on Day 3. We're expecting to see some detox symptoms possibly in the next 24-48 hours, and I'm just hoping it passes quickly. Yesterday was pretty awesome (Day 2), as he went all day long without needing to use medication for his allergies. I thought this cleanse might help with that, but I am totally amazed all ready by what is happening to my husband. It would be wonderful if, by the end, he also no longer needed to take his blood pressure medication (another thing I am hoping for).
Bean is Bean - working on 3 teeth at once, babbling more and more everyday, and developing his own "language" to communicate with us. He has a word for Paul, myself, "light," and "dog." It's adorable!
I let him try some juice I made yesterday (apple, carrot, & ginger) and he liked it. I might start introducing him to leafy greens this way, since he won't chew things like cucumber or kale (who wants to eat raw kale, anyway?!) I can't believe he's almost 1: I am in awe of how fast this time is passing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment