Thursday, January 12, 2012

That better not be in-house, son.

Paul just sent me an e-mail. The title? "Call Schedule, First Quarter, 2012."
I don't remember the position/contract stating anything about taking call.
I'm having residency PTSD flashbacks, complete with a screaming infant. *shudder*
Let's just say it wasn't a happy time...

In other news, I am venturing forward into the wonderful world of baking. Stop laughing. It's gluten-free bread, so I'm pretty sure it won't taste "just like Mom used to make," but at least we can save some money for our grocery budget. I am officially becoming the 1950's housewife that my early 20's self swore would never happen. Well, as 1950's housewife as a post-third-wave feminist/dirty hippie can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, January 12, 2012

That better not be in-house, son.

Paul just sent me an e-mail. The title? "Call Schedule, First Quarter, 2012."
I don't remember the position/contract stating anything about taking call.
I'm having residency PTSD flashbacks, complete with a screaming infant. *shudder*
Let's just say it wasn't a happy time...

In other news, I am venturing forward into the wonderful world of baking. Stop laughing. It's gluten-free bread, so I'm pretty sure it won't taste "just like Mom used to make," but at least we can save some money for our grocery budget. I am officially becoming the 1950's housewife that my early 20's self swore would never happen. Well, as 1950's housewife as a post-third-wave feminist/dirty hippie can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment