I cried twice today. Surrounded by gifts from loving people, I felt nothing but panic. What do I need? What do I not need? How will I know what Bean needs? How will this little person grow and thrive if *I* do not know what to do - I'm the Mom!
I'm so afraid that I'll mess it all up, little Bean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Doubts
I cried twice today. Surrounded by gifts from loving people, I felt nothing but panic. What do I need? What do I not need? How will I know what Bean needs? How will this little person grow and thrive if *I* do not know what to do - I'm the Mom!
I'm so afraid that I'll mess it all up, little Bean.
I'm so afraid that I'll mess it all up, little Bean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment