My husband doesn't want to sign with the company he felt he would, prior to our move (for good reason). The secondary option is very slow getting back to us, mostly due to red tape and bureaucratic b.s. We aren't sure now what to do, and we have been searching for positions through other networks. We may have to relocate within the area to be closer to another job opportunity. Paul is nervous and tense, because the work situation he's in now is very cut-throat and vindictive: he tells me he didn't go through school and training to practice the way he's being called to at this moment.
The thought of moving back to where we came from was tossed out as a viable option. My heart started to sink a little bit: I really like it here, and we are enjoying life so much more as a family. I don't want to move back. I am troubled that my husband is troubled.
Please pray for our little family. Pray that God reveals the opportunities to us and that we continue to trust in Him. Like most things in life, this isn't going the way we planned or thought it would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, September 12, 2011
Death By a Thousand Little Cuts
My husband doesn't want to sign with the company he felt he would, prior to our move (for good reason). The secondary option is very slow getting back to us, mostly due to red tape and bureaucratic b.s. We aren't sure now what to do, and we have been searching for positions through other networks. We may have to relocate within the area to be closer to another job opportunity. Paul is nervous and tense, because the work situation he's in now is very cut-throat and vindictive: he tells me he didn't go through school and training to practice the way he's being called to at this moment.
The thought of moving back to where we came from was tossed out as a viable option. My heart started to sink a little bit: I really like it here, and we are enjoying life so much more as a family. I don't want to move back. I am troubled that my husband is troubled.
Please pray for our little family. Pray that God reveals the opportunities to us and that we continue to trust in Him. Like most things in life, this isn't going the way we planned or thought it would.
The thought of moving back to where we came from was tossed out as a viable option. My heart started to sink a little bit: I really like it here, and we are enjoying life so much more as a family. I don't want to move back. I am troubled that my husband is troubled.
Please pray for our little family. Pray that God reveals the opportunities to us and that we continue to trust in Him. Like most things in life, this isn't going the way we planned or thought it would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment