For those who don't know, I'm gluten sensitive. This means that I have to purchase items marked as "gluten-free" to enjoy all those life goodies that most people don't really think twice about (e.g. bread, crackers, desserts, etc.) This includes any form of beer, which is fine, because I don't really like the taste/smell of beer anyway. But, I love me some fruit-based hard cider.
Our local market is doing a celebration of all things brewsky, so we headed on over to pick out a few choice items. And what do I see? A small, New England-based brewery (that I have toured 2x) has sent to "God's Country" their special seasonal pumpkin cider! Huzzah! It's magical - we're meant to be! Yayayayayayayayaya...
Enter mean woman, standing in my way, hogging the entire isle. She sees my delight, sees me touch it, sees me back off for a second to respond to my velociraptor screeching baby. She knows that I have found something my heart desires. And then, of all the alcoholic beverages in the entire isle, she grabs THE LAST PUMPKIN SPECIAL RESERVE GLUTEN FREE CIDER FROM MA and promptly puts it in her basket.
Dude. She *knew* I wanted it.
Party foul, lady. Party foul. You're just lucky I don't release my Raptor Bean to claw out your thieving eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Just a Lush, I Guess
For those who don't know, I'm gluten sensitive. This means that I have to purchase items marked as "gluten-free" to enjoy all those life goodies that most people don't really think twice about (e.g. bread, crackers, desserts, etc.) This includes any form of beer, which is fine, because I don't really like the taste/smell of beer anyway. But, I love me some fruit-based hard cider.
Our local market is doing a celebration of all things brewsky, so we headed on over to pick out a few choice items. And what do I see? A small, New England-based brewery (that I have toured 2x) has sent to "God's Country" their special seasonal pumpkin cider! Huzzah! It's magical - we're meant to be! Yayayayayayayayaya...
Enter mean woman, standing in my way, hogging the entire isle. She sees my delight, sees me touch it, sees me back off for a second to respond to my velociraptor screeching baby. She knows that I have found something my heart desires. And then, of all the alcoholic beverages in the entire isle, she grabs THE LAST PUMPKIN SPECIAL RESERVE GLUTEN FREE CIDER FROM MA and promptly puts it in her basket.
Dude. She *knew* I wanted it.
Party foul, lady. Party foul. You're just lucky I don't release my Raptor Bean to claw out your thieving eyes.
Our local market is doing a celebration of all things brewsky, so we headed on over to pick out a few choice items. And what do I see? A small, New England-based brewery (that I have toured 2x) has sent to "God's Country" their special seasonal pumpkin cider! Huzzah! It's magical - we're meant to be! Yayayayayayayayaya...
Enter mean woman, standing in my way, hogging the entire isle. She sees my delight, sees me touch it, sees me back off for a second to respond to my velociraptor screeching baby. She knows that I have found something my heart desires. And then, of all the alcoholic beverages in the entire isle, she grabs THE LAST PUMPKIN SPECIAL RESERVE GLUTEN FREE CIDER FROM MA and promptly puts it in her basket.
Dude. She *knew* I wanted it.
Party foul, lady. Party foul. You're just lucky I don't release my Raptor Bean to claw out your thieving eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment