Single parent duty sucks, guys. It just sucks.
Especially when your child is speedballing Tyenol/Advil cocktails to function, while teething.
*Okay, so pain meds aren't stimulants, but the phrase "speedball" sounds much more edgy than "medically appropriate alternating doses of _____ and _____."
On top of all that, I'm a pretty paranoid gal. The ice machine, which I turned on myself earlier today, just dumped its new load of perfect ice cubes. I about crapped my pants, because God knows that most serial killers/child abductors/rapists lurk inside your freezer, just waiting for you to pull out tomorrow's main course to defrost. So that they can kill you. Yep, paranoid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
The Truth of My Husband's Profession
Single parent duty sucks, guys. It just sucks.
Especially when your child is speedballing Tyenol/Advil cocktails to function, while teething.
*Okay, so pain meds aren't stimulants, but the phrase "speedball" sounds much more edgy than "medically appropriate alternating doses of _____ and _____."
On top of all that, I'm a pretty paranoid gal. The ice machine, which I turned on myself earlier today, just dumped its new load of perfect ice cubes. I about crapped my pants, because God knows that most serial killers/child abductors/rapists lurk inside your freezer, just waiting for you to pull out tomorrow's main course to defrost. So that they can kill you. Yep, paranoid.
Especially when your child is speedballing Tyenol/Advil cocktails to function, while teething.
*Okay, so pain meds aren't stimulants, but the phrase "speedball" sounds much more edgy than "medically appropriate alternating doses of _____ and _____."
On top of all that, I'm a pretty paranoid gal. The ice machine, which I turned on myself earlier today, just dumped its new load of perfect ice cubes. I about crapped my pants, because God knows that most serial killers/child abductors/rapists lurk inside your freezer, just waiting for you to pull out tomorrow's main course to defrost. So that they can kill you. Yep, paranoid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment