Thursday, September 8, 2011

Teething Fun Time

At least he was partying it up when I figured out there was a situation...
Teething = loose bowels. I knew this, but I wanted to be lazy and just do a messy newspaper fold inside the cover. This is what happened next:
"Oh, hi. I stomp in things and continue to play my super cool piano."

"Point of exit: leg holes. Yep."

Half the wipe tub (I'm sure) and a brand new onesie... Hasta la vista, clothing!
And that's why you always fold the cloth diaper and secure it with a Snappi.
Always.

"Just take me to the bathtub, Mom. No amount of wipes can save you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Teething Fun Time

At least he was partying it up when I figured out there was a situation...
Teething = loose bowels. I knew this, but I wanted to be lazy and just do a messy newspaper fold inside the cover. This is what happened next:
"Oh, hi. I stomp in things and continue to play my super cool piano."

"Point of exit: leg holes. Yep."

Half the wipe tub (I'm sure) and a brand new onesie... Hasta la vista, clothing!
And that's why you always fold the cloth diaper and secure it with a Snappi.
Always.

"Just take me to the bathtub, Mom. No amount of wipes can save you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment