And, I just ate an incredibly large amount of crow by calling my father and telling him our last paycheck from CA is over a week late. We have no money for rent. I got a lecture on how to be a responsible adult.
He gave us the money, but insinuated that we need to learn to manage our money better. Yep.
I feel sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, September 1, 2011
I'm An Adult. Yay.
And, I just ate an incredibly large amount of crow by calling my father and telling him our last paycheck from CA is over a week late. We have no money for rent. I got a lecture on how to be a responsible adult.
He gave us the money, but insinuated that we need to learn to manage our money better. Yep.
I feel sick.
He gave us the money, but insinuated that we need to learn to manage our money better. Yep.
I feel sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment