Random thoughts:
Hey, Giada! Why, when I cook at home, does it not look like 1) what you make, and 2) your home? Lies!
Adele, you sing my tragic high school/early college love life. You make my ovaries smile, and I want to take up drumming and dance in circles in a girl commune. Oh, to be your back up singer, Adele...
Ikea: always a good idea, until you get there. ("I have a baby, I have a list, I can totally do this!" *time elapses* "Oh man. I am lost! Lost in the maze that is Ikea! How has it been 4 hours already, and why do I need this colored, funky vase?!")
Maybe if I make cookies for my immediate neighbors, they will want to be my friends. If I were me, and someone came by with Halloween-themed cookies, I would overlook the facts that they moved here from California, and love my arch-nemesis in college football.
Sometimes, when I come back from my morning workout, taking a shower seems like too much work. Wallow wallow wallow in the grossness.
My husband must really love me. I'm kind of a smart-mouthed handful. Kind of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
A Smattering of Gray Matter
Random thoughts:
Hey, Giada! Why, when I cook at home, does it not look like 1) what you make, and 2) your home? Lies!
Adele, you sing my tragic high school/early college love life. You make my ovaries smile, and I want to take up drumming and dance in circles in a girl commune. Oh, to be your back up singer, Adele...
Ikea: always a good idea, until you get there. ("I have a baby, I have a list, I can totally do this!" *time elapses* "Oh man. I am lost! Lost in the maze that is Ikea! How has it been 4 hours already, and why do I need this colored, funky vase?!")
Maybe if I make cookies for my immediate neighbors, they will want to be my friends. If I were me, and someone came by with Halloween-themed cookies, I would overlook the facts that they moved here from California, and love my arch-nemesis in college football.
Sometimes, when I come back from my morning workout, taking a shower seems like too much work. Wallow wallow wallow in the grossness.
My husband must really love me. I'm kind of a smart-mouthed handful. Kind of.
Hey, Giada! Why, when I cook at home, does it not look like 1) what you make, and 2) your home? Lies!
Adele, you sing my tragic high school/early college love life. You make my ovaries smile, and I want to take up drumming and dance in circles in a girl commune. Oh, to be your back up singer, Adele...
Ikea: always a good idea, until you get there. ("I have a baby, I have a list, I can totally do this!" *time elapses* "Oh man. I am lost! Lost in the maze that is Ikea! How has it been 4 hours already, and why do I need this colored, funky vase?!")
Maybe if I make cookies for my immediate neighbors, they will want to be my friends. If I were me, and someone came by with Halloween-themed cookies, I would overlook the facts that they moved here from California, and love my arch-nemesis in college football.
Sometimes, when I come back from my morning workout, taking a shower seems like too much work. Wallow wallow wallow in the grossness.
My husband must really love me. I'm kind of a smart-mouthed handful. Kind of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment